Every day there are more professionals in image, drawing and animation capable of extracting all the juice from software as complex and complete as Adobe’s. This time we want to tell you about Adobe After Effects, the creative composition and animation application of this brand that has managed to become the main and standard in its sector.
This application is specialized in video and animation. Thanks to it, professionals in film, television and any audiovisual medium can create animations, apply all kinds of effects to moving images or work on the three dimensions of their videos.
Design professional-level animated graphics and incredible visuals for film, television, and the Internet.
What is Adobe After Effects for?
This animation and graphics creation software has the following main features:
- possibility of combine elements in two and three dimensions in the same video composition.
- It allows work text animations and vector graphics.
- It includes a large number of visual effects such as blur and focus, color distortion, stylize, simulation, noise and grain …
- Integration with Adobe Kuler for create complete color schemes.
- Animation of graphics, video and text through keyframes.
- It integrates with Creative Cloud Libraries so that the user can use all the Look files, colors, images, metadata and other creative resources.
What’s new in the 2019 version of After Effects?
The new version of this Adobe program has surprised its users with all kinds of new features that simplify the professional’s work and make it the most complete in its sector:
- It allows work collaboratively with team projects and shared templates.
- It includes a new 3D processor that allows you to quickly create 3D text and logos.
- Performance improvements thanks to better and smarter processing of the graphics card processor.
Certain effects are accelerated like Brightness and Contrast, Mosaic or Radiance, among many others.
- The TypeKit fonts you have installed will automatically sync with the software.
- Possibility to save the compositions as a text template to share it with other editors along with your resources.
- Option to freeze the last frame of the layer to the end of the composition.
- You can customize the name and location templates of the output modules with time and date.
- Native QuickTime file export with Avid DNxHD / HR codec.
Although it is not possible to download After Effects for free, Adobe makes a one-month trial version available to its customers through its Creative Cloud Connection installation platform. If, after the month of trial, you think that the software is suitable for your needs, you will have to acquire one of its monthly payment licenses, of about € 60 for individual customers, € 70 for companies and € 20 for students and teachers.