With the passage of time, the installation and uninstallation of a multitude of programs, and the downloading of files from websites of various kinds, it is common for our PC to stop working correctly, or at least as fast as we would like. The solution? Get hold of some kind of maintenance, optimization and cleaning software with which to get rid of junk and temporary files and delete our private information.
Improve the general performance of your PC with a couple of clicks.
Surely, the first program of these characteristics that will have come to mind was the famous CCleaner from Piriform, but the guys at IObit have developed a more than interesting alternative with which to clean and optimize our Windows computer, and protect ourselves in real time against the different threats present on the Internet in the form of malware and viruses, although it must be made clear that in no case can it replace an antivirus. All this, with the intention of improving the general performance and speed of our PC.
- In-depth system analysis and reporting on PC security, performance, and stability.
- Accelerate your computer speed up to 300% using the function Turbo Boost.
- Scans startup items and disables unnecessary ones to speed up startup.
- Monitor RAM, CPU usage, and hard drive in real time.
- Detect and solve privacy problems.
- Eliminate totally useless junk files that only take up space.
- Repair shortcut, registry and disk errors.
- It solves security holes and spyware-type threats.
- Protects user browsing in real time and unauthorized access to your PC.
- Find outdated software that requires an update.
- Uninstall apps cleanly.
- Clean and defragment the disk.
Which Advanced SystemCare 10 is better?
As you may have already imagined from its original name, Advanced SystemCare Free is the free version of this optimization program. There is also a paid edition that is sold under the name of Pro O Ultimate and that adds some additional functions to those mentioned above. And all this for the modest price of 18 euros per year, with the possibility to run this version full on up to 3 PCs.
- Automatic detection of intruders using the FaceID function.
- Deeper cleaning of the Windows registry.
- Automatic update to the latest version.
- Anti-tracking function in the browser to guarantee your privacy on the Internet.
Advanced SystemCare vs CCleaner
Obviously, this program is not one of a kind. There are various PC cleaners and optimizers on the market. Many compare this SystemCare with sets of utilities such as Glary Utilities or TuneUp Utilities, but the truth is that its true competitor is CCleaner, a true flagship in cleaning and optimization. And the truth is that both programs offer virtually identical results and performance, with the only major difference residing in their respective interfaces and the way in which each of the functions described above has been organized. But at the operational level, both applications offer us practically the same characteristics.
One of the few applications capable of standing up to CCleaner.
Of course, CCleaner has the advantage that we can also use it on our Android mobile device, be it a smartphone O tabletSince Piriform has developed an APK to cover this platform, something that IObit have not done yet.
What’s new in the latest version
- The offline database is updated.