The Android mobile operating system and, in particular, its official Google Play application store, offer us a lot of tools, games and apps with which to enjoy in our smartphone O tablet. The available applications number in the millions and cover any type of need that we could have on our mobile.
Millions of Android applications available for Windows.
But what if we wanted to use those same applications on a Windows 7, 8 or even 10? Well, the easiest thing is to resort to an Android emulator such as this one BlueStacks App Player, from which we can launch any APK on your PC to be able to enjoy mobile games like Pokémon GO, Clash of Clans or Candy Crush Saga, or applications more typical of a smartphone like Snapchat or Instagram.
- Emulation of Android games and applications.
- Integration with the camera to use applications such as Snapchat or Instagram.
- It supports x86 and ARM architectures.
- Integration with microphone, mouse, keyboard and touch screen (multi-touch).
- Launch APKs with double click.
- Bluetooth support that streamlines the transfer of files between computer and phone.
- Mirroring on other devices such as television.
- Synchronization with Google Play user services.
- Take screenshots.
- Possibility of synchronizing with the mobile using BlueStacks Cloud Connect by entering a PIN number.
- Portable version that does not require installation.
BlueStacks vs the competition. Better than Andy and YouWave?
Obviously this is not the only Android emulator for PC. There are many other alternatives to run applications and games designed for the Google operating system on a Windows computer. Among the best known possibilities we can mention Nox, Genymotion, Andy or YouWave. But is it better than these other alternatives?
The option we offer you is the simplest to install any type of Android application on our computer, but it may not be the best emulator for very specific options. Although it is equally valid, perhaps it is more convenient to use Andy to emulate gamesIt also offers more advanced functions such as the possibility of receiving push notifications from apps on our desktop.
On the other hand, YouWave is aimed at more technologically advanced users than seek a more complete experience in this of emulating an Android terminal, with access to a complete user interface and the possibility of rotating the screen as if we were operating a real phone. Of course, it has a downside: it is paid.
How to play Pokémon GO on your PC with BlueStacks?
As we have already said, the power play mobile games on a computer with keyboard and mouse It is one of the biggest claims for this type of software. And being able to play the most successful game of the year such as Pokémon GO is also possible with this emulator. But not only can you enjoy the Niantic title, but you can configure it to travel the world virtually, hunting pokémons without leaving home. For this you will have to follow the following instructions.
- Paso 1: Download BlueStacks and install it on your computer.
- Paso 2: Disable the device’s camera from the registry editor.
- Paso 3: Root the emulated device thanks to an app like KingRoot.
- Paso 4: Install Lucky Patcher.
- Paso 5: Get yourself a good spoofer or forger of locations like Fly GPS.
- Paso 6: Download and install the APK of Pokémon GO.
- Paso 7: Start Fly GPS in expert mode and select your fake location.
- Paso 8: Jump to catch pokémons around the world.
Now that you know, surely you are wondering where to download this emulator to your PC. Well, look no further, right here you have a link to get the latest and fastest version of this emulation software.
What’s new in the latest version: BlueStacks 4
BlueStacks 4 has meant a significant improvement over BlueStacks 2 and included BlueStacks 3 y 3N. On the one hand, the technology used allows us to get the most out of our PC in terms of graphic display. And on the other, it allows us to run several Android applications at the same time, practically becoming multitasking. Nor can we forget the fact that it adapts to mobile games that are trending, such as MOBAs or Battle Royale, offering us personalized mouse and keyboard combinations that perfectly emulate the native controls of these two genres, making the experience of playing on Windows almost identical to doing it on our smartphone or tablet.
Simpler. Faster. More powerful.
In this way, many users are employing BlueStacks to play PUBG Mobile on Windows as it is the free way to install PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on your PC and play one of the hits of the year without going through the box on Steam. Therefore, Tencent has not hesitated to launch its own emulator to play PUBG for free to compete with BlueStacks. Finally, it should be noted that it adds support for Android 7 Nougat, an aspect that is highly demanded by its users.
In particular, this new update brings:
- More precise zoom.
- Control editor adapted to MOBAs.
- Higher precision for League of Legends: Wild Rift.