The Call of Duty saga is one of the classics among action games and if you thought that everything was already said among battle royale-type action games, it is because you didn’t know that Activision still had a lot to say. In fact here it is Call of Duty: Warzone.
COD: Warzone, el Battle Royale de Call of Duty
In COD: Warzone we find aspects already seen in other games of the genre. In other words, here we are also going to parachute onto an island, choosing our landing point and we will also have to fight to be the only ones left standing. However, some different aspects are raised compared to other Battle Royale, such as the supply boxes that we can find during the game with money to buy equipment or the possibility of obtaining advantages through contracts.
These are the main features:
- Gigantic map of Verdansk that combines new maps with some already known from Call of Duty.
- Two game modes: Battle Royale and fight for loot.
- Battle pass that gives access to 100 levels of unlockable content.
- Sign contracts and fulfill them to get all kinds of rewards.
- Look for supply crates in the game and buy accommodation.
- Do they kill you? Win a 1v1 game in a gulag to respawn in the game.
A great action game that bears the unparalleled hallmark of the Call of Duty series and represents modern warfare like no one else (which is only fun in video games).