Every day they arise new battle royale games that try to overshadow it or at least compete with the two kings of this genre: Fortnite and PUBG. One of the most successful alternatives in recent months is undoubtedly Creative Destruction, a sandbox game that first triumphed on Android and iPhone, and now aims to do the same on Windows.
And it does it with a native version. That is to say, nothing to download APKs and then emulate them on the PC using the BlueStacks on duty. Once we download and install the CD EXE we can enjoy a game shooter in first and third person, in which we must survive in an environment made up of thirteen islands, while we collect resources and weapons and build as we please.
Destroying has never been so much fun.
But the differentiating feature of this video game with graphics that will remind us of cartoons is that we can absolutely destroy all elements of the stage. That is why our ability to break, rebuild and craft objects is especially important.
CD main features
- Sandbox type battle royale game in the FPS or TPS style.
- 4x4km map made up of 13 islands.
- Fight against the clock to survive 99 other players like you.
- Create and build structures on stage using the tools available for this purpose.
- Wide range of weapons such as shotguns, machine guns, sniper rifles and assault rifles.
- Destroy and break any object, element or building on the stage.
If you take a look at the gameplay available on YouTube you will see that there is not much difference between the mobile version available on the Google Play Store and this desktop edition. Also, if you are looking for an alternative to Fortnite, this may be your best option.
What’s new in the latest version
- New weekly events, characters and tournaments.