Each multimedia device uses a specific video or audio format that adjusts to its characteristics. Likewise, the multimedia files that we find on the Internet use different formats depending on the use for which they are intended. If you want to make sure you can play your video or sound files on any device and on any computer, use a powerful conversion tool multi-format as Digital Media Converter.
Digital Media Converter is a true digital center from which you can easily transform any media file into a more suitable format for your needs. Among the supported formats are: DVD, VCD, AVI (either DivX, MPEG-4 or others), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP3, MOV, WMA, WMV, DVR-MS, and WAV.
The main characteristics of Digital Media Converter son:
– Organization and batch conversion of great variety of formats.
– Recording in DVD format, or extraction of video or audio chains from it.
– Conversion to formats streaming suitable for websites.
– Support for specific formats of portable devices such as iPod, PSP or PDA.
– Automatic resolution of video problems during conversion.
To perform the format conversion it is required to have the correct codecs installed.