By now you already know what a driver or controller is, right? Yes, the software that is responsible for linking the internal or peripheral hardware of a PC (video or sound card, motherboard, keyboard, mouse …) with the operating system. That is, the programs that ensure that everything works in perfect harmony with Windows.
Well, as any PC can have different drivers, it is best that they are updated to their most recent versions, this solves potential conflicts or performance issues with operating system updates. And to avoid having to review and update each driver one by one, it may be best to download a program like Driver Booster, an automatic updater of drivers.
Support for over 1 million controllers
This program is capable of identifying and reviewing more than 1,000,000 obsolete drivers, downloading their latest versions and repairing those that work incorrectly and cause errors. It has access to an online database with records of more than 5,000 brands, including the main manufacturers such as Nvidia, Realtek or Intel.
A very comfortable and simple way to keep your equipment always working at full capacity.
- Support for more than 1 million controllers.
- Individual or batch automatic update.
- Enhance the gaming experience with its specific optimization for video games.
- Faster and smarter driver download.
- Safe updates since only WHQL qualified software is downloaded.
- Custom configuration of system updates and scans.
- Guided update process.
- Support for 48 languages.
How to use Driver Booster?
If you wonder how to update the drivers of your computer, with this program a simple and simple operation is enough:
- Paso 1: press the button Analyze to start the system scan.
- Paso 2: the results screen offers you data with the drivers obsolete. Update them in bulk or individually.
- Paso 3: you can choose to uninstall it and export the list of drivers.
This is a free version of the program through which you can purchase the serial number of your version Pro O Full, which gives an answer to how to activate the license. This tool is constantly updated and has already left behind versions such as 3, 3.5, 4 or 4.1, which had excellent performance at the time and which has helped IObit to achieve a solid user base.
What’s new in the new version
- Expanded database to support more drivers.
- Better stability.
- Bugs fixed.