Have you ever tried to play a video and couldn’t because it was recorded in a format incompatible with your device? Or maybe you have realized that your MP3 player was not compatible with the audio files you downloaded? Or maybe you wanted to transfer a PDF to EPUB to read it more comfortably on your Kindle? Don’t worry, everything has a solution in this life, especially if you have installed Format Factory on your PC.
What is Format Factory?
It is basically a format converter for any type of file, be it video, audio, documents or images. With it, you can make your multimedia files compatible with any mobile device or adapt them for the web in a matter of minutes.
The best converter for Windows 10.
Is compatible with infinite formats and it not only serves to convert from one format to another, but also allows us to merge videos, create a single audio file from different tracks, rename batches of files and even multiplex a video file and an audio file to create a only movie.
- Convert any file from audio, video, image or document to another format.
- Rip content from DVDs to save them on your hard drive.
- Merge multiple audio, video or both files into a single file.
- Rename batches of files and repair damaged media files.
- Compress multimedia files to reduce its size.
- Make songs and videos compatible with the most popular web and mobile formats.
- Trim audios and videos to adjust its length or size.
- Allows you to adjust the quality of any multimedia file.
With this program we can convert any of the following formats:
- Video: MP4, 3GP, MPG, AVI, WMV, FLV o SWF.
- Audio: MP3, WMA, AMR, OGG, AAC o WAV.
- Images: JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIF, ICO, GIF o TGA.
- Documents: PDF, Mobi, EPUB, AZW3 or HTML.
- Rip DVD to video files.
- Convert from DVD to ISO.
How to convert videos with this software
Once downloaded and installed, its operation is very simple, especially when using its star functionality such as video conversion. Don’t be fooled by its somewhat overwhelming interface and the endless options offered.
- Paso 1: Drag the file to the application or add it with the button Add file.
- Paso 2: Select the format you want to convert the file to.
- Paso 3: Choose the option Adjust Output to modify the characteristics of the converted file: size, video encoder, subtitles, bitrate, watermarks, etc.
- Paso 4: Press the button Start and he hopes the show will do its magic. You can see the estimated time for the conversion in the lower bar.
- Paso 5: The converted video will appear in the folder defined for this purpose in the program settings.
Better than Freemake Video Converter or Total Video Converter?
Yes, we are talking without a doubt about the best multimedia format converter that you can download right now, and a lot more complete than other alternatives like Freemake Video Converter or Total Video Converter. Its utilities section makes it unsurpassed today, and it also has a portable version that we can take with us wherever we want, which gives it an even greater advantage.
Of course, not everything was going to be rosy. Many antivirus consider its installation file as a malicious file since it usually installs unwanted toolbars in our browser. Not that it contains viruses or anything like that, but the adware that it incorporates can become somewhat annoying.
What’s new in the latest version
- Improved subtitle font color settings.
- Improved video cutting option.