YouTube has a huge amount of content of all kinds, including music. There are many songs uploaded to the streaming video portal, both in the form of a music video clip and in audio pieces with a static image. This is why for many it has become a source of free music and an alternative to platforms such as Spotify or Apple Music.
From the video portal to the hard drive in just a few clicks.
But what to do when you don’t have an Internet connection? Well, many choose to download the audio of the videos thanks to apps like Free YouTube to MP3 Converter, tool to download the sound of videos, whether musical or any other type.
The advantages of using this YouTube music downloader are several, since it is not limited to downloading songs by entering a URL and that’s it:
- Download songs with up to bitrate 192 kbps.
- Download entire lists and channels.
- Find songs according to your mood.
- Convert files to different audio formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC and OGG.
- Support for several simultaneous downloads.
How to download music from YouTube?
The program interface is designed to make the process as simple as possible. In order to download songs, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Paso 1: configure a folder in the program options to save the downloads. If you don’t, they will be stored in a generated one by default.
- Paso 2: copy and paste the link of the video or playlist via button Take that you will find in the upper left part of the interface.
- Paso 3: Choose the audio output format.
- Paso 4: press the download button.
The program has a version for Mac as well as a license Premium with which to enjoy some advantages such as faster download speeds and better sound quality, download links from VEVO Video, regular updates without advertising, technical support or permission for commercial use of the application.
In any case, you should know that many of the content shared on YouTube are subject to property rights, so depending on the case, you might be interested in previously informing yourself about the restrictions that may affect the files you download.
What’s new in the latest version
- Update signatures to accommodate YouTube and Windows changes.