If you had to choose the best battle royale game of the moment with permission from the ubiquitous Fortnite and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, what would it be? Surely many of you would bet on a title that is succeeding on Android and iPhone thanks to its great playability as is the case of Garena Free Fire, formerly known as Free Fire Battlegrounds.
50 players, 10 minutes, 1 only survivor.
This game that has triumphed above all due to its immediacy (the games only last 10 minutes) now lands on Windows so that we can continue enjoying It is shooter of survival directly from the PC, operating a mouse and keyboard. Of course, it is not a native version, but the APK of the mobile version and an Android emulator of the likes of BlueStacks.
Therefore, you can already imagine that the features of this desktop version are identical to those of the mobile version:
- Land on an island and take on 49 other players.
- Collect weapons, resources and use vehicles to explore the map.
- Always stay within the safe zone if you do not want to die early.
- Plan the best strategy: hide in trenches or go on the attack in the open field.
- Try to be the only player standing to win.
- 10-minute games that give the game great dynamism.
- Create teams of up to 4 players to play collaboratively.
What’s new in the latest version
- Duel of Squads Season 4.
- New weapon: Vector Akimbo.
- Improved training grounds.
- Weapon balance adjustment.