We are not going to discover anything at this point by saying that browsing the Internet can entail certain dangers, especially depending on the type of websites we access. Viruses and malware, scams, data theft … all this is the order of the day, you just have to watch the news, so carrying out responsible browsing is often not enough and it must be reinforced with efficient security measures, like the one provided by downloading the antivirus Kaspersky Internet Security. With it, any user can count on effective protection in real time for their browsing.
Protect yourself in real time against any online danger
We are facing a antivirus designed specifically to act on Internet browsing, although as it is obvious it has functions for the scanning and protection of the equipment, being able to carry out complete analyzes of the system. It offers a very simple interface so that any action to be carried out by the user can be executed quickly, without delays or complications. And, of course, we cannot fail to mention the fact that its database and detection engine correspond to the tools that Kaspersky, one of the world’s leading companies dedicated to the security of companies and home environments.
Analyze any file on your computer from your Internet browsing, such as an APK that you have downloaded.
These are the main features and functions that we will find in Kaspersky Internet Security:
- It acts on different areas: files, web, applications, firewall, navigation, webcams, advertising banners, blocking web attacks, email …
- 4 different types of scans: full scan, quick scan, specific folder or file scans, and external device scan.
- Dedicated protection for online payments.
- Extra privacy features with special browsing and spy protection.
- Parental control functions to establish security levels when accessing certain web content.
- Possibility of extending the protection to more devices, whether they are Windows PCs, Mac or Android and iPhone mobile devices.
- Advanced navigation functions that allow you to control aspects such as the specific areas of the computer to protect, the performance of the antivirus to determine in a concrete way the consumption of resources that you will need or the level of protection of the system scans.
Kaspersky antivirus for the Internet offers one month free trial with all its features available. After that time you can choose to renew the license by paying for the full version. Undoubtedly one of the best options when it comes to having protection against malware from a company that, along with others such as AVG, Avira or Norton, has a great reputation in computer security.