The amount of risks to which Windows is exposed today is extensive: viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits, spyware, phishing, ransomware … they are just around the corner, on any web of dubious reputation that you access, in that email attachment supposedly sent to you by your brother-in-law or in that app you happily downloaded and installed.
How to fight malware on your computer
This antivirus works in several directions so that your computer does not suffer from malicious software of any kind. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has the following functions and features that have made it jump to other platforms such as Mac and Android:
- Infection cleaning: it has one of the best detection engines capable of detecting and eliminating malware such as worms, Trojans, spyware, rootkits or bots, returning the operating system to its previous state.
- Prevention of future infections: it has real-time protection capable of detecting potential threats and establishing shields against what may be to come.
- Malicious website blocking: it has a system for blocking false or illegitimate websites that can compromise your PC in different ways.
- Quick system scans: forget about spending hours waiting to completely scan your computer; Malwarebytes has an ultra-fast scanning mode as well as silent, which allows you to be carrying out other activity while you are going through the computer.
- Hidden from malware: it has technology that hides it from malware capable of modifying and deactivating antivirus protection.
Three modes to scan the system
By downloading this antivirus we will have three ways to analyze our computer– Threat analysis, personalized and fast.
- Threat analysis: it is the most exhaustive and analyzes all the elements where viruses and other types of malicious software are usually hidden: memory, registry, startup … it is the analysis that it is recommended to run daily.
- Custom analysis: in this the user decides how and in what way the tool analyzes the different objects.
- Quick scan– Performs a startup and memory scan for active threats.
A good alternative to NOD32, Kaspersky, AVG, Avira, Norton and other antivirus.
The program also has a quarantine zone where suspicious files and URLs are hosted likely to be carriers of some kind of danger to our PC.
¿Malwarebytes gratis o Premium?
You can test its different functions with the evaluation version and you will realize that it is worth it in this case to get the Pro version of the program since it offers greater and more efficient protection, essential in the times that run to secure our equipment and the information that we store in it.
What’s new in the latest version
- Added an alert management setting for Teams (Small Business) settings.