Business communication systems have evolved and become more productive, especially with the arrival of smartphones and the development of wireless connections, which have facilitated teleworking. There are several companies that have opted to develop platforms dedicated to making communication more fluid within an organization and we have the example of Slack or Teams, which was developed by Microsoft and which intends to make its way hand in hand with Office 365.
Contacts, tools and online work
The proposed system Microsoft Teams It is similar to other applications that we have seen. That is coworkers, messages, tools and files are accessible online, so that working collaboratively and exchanging any type of information necessary to execute a project is a much more fluid and fast task.
This app that we have a 32 and 64 bit version for Windows on PC as well as for Mac, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone, is based on Office 365 chats. This version of the suite Office automation designed with projection within the work environment, it becomes at the same time essential to work with Teams since it requires being registered in it and having a user account to access.
Microsoft bets with this tool for the organization of professional projects.
This solution to improve corporate productivity is supported by features and functions such as the following:
- Access your conversations and files with your colleagues in one place.
- Work on the go with documents and files from your team.
- Chat in public or send messages in real time.
- Create different spaces and communication channels depending on the project or task to be carried out.
- Search chats and conversations for messages and contacts.
- Customize different areas of your workspace such as alerts, notifications or important conversations.
All this presented in an interface with an attractive design so that your important professional communication is not hindered at any time.