Managing hard drive partitions can help you get a better performance of these storage units that includes a greater capacity to save your files. There are tools for these tasks that, despite being free and domestic, behave like professionals. Example is MiniTool Partition Wizard.
The program to manage Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 partitions
This application stands out for an interface that favors intuitive handling. Its functions allow the user a management of the different partitions both at a basic level and at an advanced level, where you can carry out operations such as recalculating the size or setting the desired partition as primary.
Partition Wizard is already a classic hard drive management tool.
The following are the most important functions and features offered by this program:
- Ability to create, erase, copy, and clone disk partitions.
- Recalculate size and move partitions.
- Convert disk type to MBR or GPT without data loss.
- Support for disks up to 3 terabytes,
- Converts unformatted file system from FAT / FAT32 to NTFS or vice versa.
- Recover deleted or lost partitions.
- Optimize partitions for use on SSD drives.
In short, if what you need is an application that helps you manage any aspect of the partitions you have made on your hard drives, it is MiniTool with which you can do it comfortably and quickly, without complications of any kind and with all its menus perfectly clear.