Any audio file is embedded with interesting information about the author of the song, the album and the year it was released … This information is known as metadata and is stored as tags or tags in the file. Download a free app like Mp3tag to manage this information.
Powerful audio file tag editor.
The labels of the audio files are one of the elements that most help us to have our music collection well classified. But if this information is wrong or incomplete it does not fulfill its functionality. In these cases, both for get the metadata as to correct them, you can use Mp3tag.
Mp3tag is a powerful tag editor that offers a lot of useful tools:
- Label recognition, editing, saving and deletion.
- Generation of playlists.
- Converting labels to file names and vice versa.
- Employment of various sources of tags (freedb, Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Cover Art, discogs, MusicBrainz).
- Support for ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE tags.
- possibility of export the lists to HTML, RTF y CSV.