Open Hardware Monitor is free open source software that monitors temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, loads, and clock speeds of a computer. The Open Hardware Monitor application is compatible with most of the hardware monitoring chips found in motherboards today. The CPU temperature can be monitored by reading the core temperature sensors of Intel and AMD processors.
ATI and Nvidia video card sensors, as well as SMART hard drive temperature, can be displayed. Monitored values can be displayed in the main window, in a customizable desktop gadget, or in the system tray. Free Open Hardware Monitor software runs on Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 32-bit and 64-bit and any x86-based Linux operating system without installation. The OHM application publishes all sensor data to WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation). This allows other applications to read and use the sensor information as well.
CPU core sensors
Intel Core 2, Core i3 / i5 / i7, Atom, Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Broadwell, Silvermont, Skylake, Kaby Lake, Airmont
AMD K8 (family 0Fh), K10 (family 10h, 11h), Llano (family 12h), Fusion (family 14h), Bulldozer (family 15h), Jaguar (family 16h)
ITE IT8620E, IT8628E, IT8705F, IT8712F, IT8716F, IT8718F, IT8720F, IT8721F, IT8726F, IT8728F, IT8771E, IT8772E
Fintek F71808E, F71858, F71862, F71868AD, F71869, F71869A, F71882, F71889ED, F71889AD, F71889F
Nuvoton NCT6102D, NCT6106D, NCT6771F, NCT6772F, NCT6775F, NCT6776F, NCT6779D, NCT6791D
Winbond W83627DHG, W83627DHG-P, W83627EHF, W83627HF, W83627THF, W83667HG, W83667HG-B, W83687THF
Nvidia and AMD (ATI)
SMART. SSD wear level and temperature sensors, host read / write
T-Balancer bigNG y Alphacool Heatmaster
Features and highlights
- Visualization of the sensor value, min, max and limit (technical) (configurable columns).
- The position and size of the window are restored the next time the application starts.
- The names of the sensors can be edited (click the sensor twice or select the sensor and press F2).
- Plotting temperature graphs (currently limited to a maximum of 100 minutes).
- The display can be limited to certain types of sensors (voltage, clock, temperature, fan).
- SMART hard drive sensor reading can be disabled to allow unused drives to power off.
- Minimize to the system tray.
Nota: Requiere .NET Framework.