Pokémon GO It was the great revolution of the modern video game until the arrival of the great madness of the Battle Royale Fortnite.
Now he is two years old and after all this time, has managed to recover a good part of its old players thanks to the incorporation of new game options and elements that were missed, such as the possibility of trade Pokémon between trainers, make friends with other players, or collect very rare or legendary Pokémon through special events.
However, the main element to be able to play Pokémon Go is the use of the legs to walk in the city in search of Pokémon, which for something is an augmented reality game. The problem is that sometimes it can be lazy … and more if the weather is not good.
Pokémon GO para Android
Now, using an Android emulator for Windows like BlueStacks and the APK file for Android, you can play from the comfort of your home and take advantage of the following game features:
- Find, collect and hunt the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Pokémon.
- Train the Pokémon in the gym.
- Gain experience and levels to get stronger every day.
- Fight in the gym against Pokémon of other trainers.
- Participate in raids to get rare and legendary Pokémons.
- Go through the poképaradas to get Pokéballs, berries, potions and other necessary objects in the game.
- Make the Pokémon evolve to complete the Pokédex by getting candies.
Finally, we must prevent that the use of emulators can be considered by Niantic as a way of cheating so we do not recommend its use as the player can be banned temporarily or permanently. In addition, it will only serve to catch the Pokémon that are around the trainer and reach the poképarada or the gym if one is very close.