Taking screenshots can be useful and necessary on many occasions when we are in front of the PC. However, we must admit that the tool included for this in the operating system comes somewhat from options and that very few users are willing to pay for a program of this type. Screenpresso is the great solution to the problem.
It is a free program, easy to use, with customizable settings and all the options that we may need in a software of this type:
- It allows taking screenshots, even of full scrolling windows.
- Capture the entire screen, specific windows or the area delimited by the user.
- Allows you to record the screen in HD video (to make explanatory video tutorials, for example).
- Includes a built-in image editor to resize captures, add effects, write on them, mark them with arrows or number them, among other options.
- Its configuration allows you to choose the format of the captures taken, keyboard shortcuts to use the program, where to save them or with what name, among other parameters.
- The user can send the captures directly to other workspaces such as Outlook, Google Drive, YouTube, Dropbox or Evernote.
- You can easily generate Word documents, PDFs or HTML pages with a selection of screenshots and notes.