SecureCRT client for Windows PC provides a robust terminal emulation tool for computer professionals, increasing productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. Secure CRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
Whether you are replacing Telnet or Terminal, or need a more capable secure remote access tool, Secure CRT is an application you can live in all day. With the robust security of SSH, extensive session management, and advanced scripting, SecureCRT will help you increase your productivity through ninth grade.
Predefined color schemes, including Solarized, make it easy to change the look of your terminal workspace. Choose from a variety of light and dark color combinations with coordinated background, foreground, and ANSI colors.
Tab Groups allow you to compare the output of two sessions and the sessions related to groups in the same SecureCRT window so you can get more done in less time. You can organize sessions in tabs and easily switch between them. Or you can work on one tab while monitoring the output of a command on another tab, and then return to a single group of tabs when the command has finished.
Choose from a wide range of terminal emulations including TN3270, VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and the Linux console, all with color schemes and most with ANSI color support.
Map buttons to commands or actions, such as submitting strings, running scripts, menu functions, and protocol commands, or launching external programs such as your favorite editor, cmd.exe, or regedit. You can create different button bars for specific sessions or operations and assign a color to the button icons to make them easier to see and organize. The Button Bar Manager allows you to add, duplicate, edit, delete, rename, and rearrange button bars.
The Command window gives you a way to compose text before sending it to the remote system. Using the command history, you can view, edit, and submit previous commands. The “Send Characters Immediately” mode allows you to type control characters and escape sequences in the Command window so that you can edit files, stop executing commands, and complete the tab. You can be even more productive by issuing commands for all connected sessions, all visible sessions, or specific groups of tabs.
Features and highlights
- Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac; Employ rich emulation support for VT100 / 102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm and Linux console.
- Set up, manage and organize all your sessions with full control over backspace, key assignments, colors, fonts and more, whether you have one session or thousands.
- Access your full range of network devices from one client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet / TLS, serial, and other protocols.
- Take advantage of the highly productive GUI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session startup, tabbed sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
- Rely on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted login and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 approved encryption.
- Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder constructs the keystrokes in a VBScript or Python script.
- Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
- Save steps with tight integration of the SecureFX® file transfer client and program, which shares sessions and settings that allow you to run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP / TLS file transfer sessions without having to re-enter passwords .
Note: 30-day trial version.