Our digital life, especially on the Internet, is increasingly threatened. Access to the Internet opens up a whole world of possibilities and content to users, but it also worries about the growing interference of governments and institutions in its regulation or of other unscrupulous users. The open and secure Internet that we were promised today is only accessible through tools capable of protecting our digital life as Surfshark, a VPN service that guarantees your security and anonymity and access to content censored by enemies of freedom of expression, among many other functions.
Private access to an open Internet.
Thanks to the Windows client Surfshark You will be able to surf the Internet safely and without worries, since all your web traffic, both inbound and outbound from your computer, will be encrypted. When you visit your favorite web pages, your real location will be masked by hiding your IP address, adding an additional anonymity to your browsing. No one will be able to see what you do on the Internet and your browsing will be dramatically improved thanks to blocking of advertisements, trackers, malware and even phishing attempts or data theft if the CleanWeb ™ function is activated.
- AES-256-GCM encryption.
- Compatible con IKEv2/IPsec y OpenVPN.
- More than 800 servers spread over 53 countries.
- Available on various desktop and mobile operating systems.
- Unlimited number of simultaneous connected devices.
- Create whitelists of apps and websites that should not use the VPN.
- KillSwitch to protect your data in case the service goes down. This feature is very useful for torrenting.
- MultiHop ™ feature to route your traffic through multiple countries and make tracking even more difficult.
- Assistance for 24 hours a day.
- Subscription offers the best value for money on the market.
Your data, always safe
One of the handicaps of VPN services is the jurisdiction under which they operate based on the country where they are based. Surfshark carries out its activity from British Virgin Islands, which ensures the integrity of your data. In any case, the company’s policy is to store “zero records” regarding the activity you carry out while using its service.