Apple devices usually work correctly and stably, but it is possible that at some point we will find a problem that affects the system. If this is the case, know that in Tenorshare ReiBoot you have a tool with which to diagnose the problem and give it a solution.
Fix more than 150 iPhone, iPad and Apple TV problems
This software allows the user to access the recovery mode of devices running iOS, iPadOS and tvOS, allowing the solution of more than 150 possible problems that may arise. All this trying to safeguard the data contained in the device so that the information is affected as little as possible.
These are the main functions it offers:
- Access the Recovery mode and solve any problem that may occur in it.
- It solves more than 150 possible errors that can occur in the device.
- Downgrade your system to a factory beta version without losing data or having to resort to iTunes.
- Fixes iTunes backup issues that cannot be restored.
- Fix Apple TV problems without losing data, such as getting stuck on the Apple logo screen.
Problems such as black screen or banking, frozen screen, updates, restoration of backups or headphone mode jam have an easy solution with this tool, all through a simple design interface and easier to use than iTunes itself. and that guarantees the conservation of your data.