Wondershare Filmora X (previously known as Wondershare Video Editor) is a program dedicated to video and audio editing, integrating functions and tools with which you can modify almost all the settings of your files, from volume and speed to brightness, contrast and saturation. The tool has an interface similar to that of the powerful Adobe Premiere, but with an easier and more intuitive operation, allowing among many other options to record voice or video directly from the PC to import and edit it as voice-over.
Also, if you are not an expert in the field and you are looking for a program that automatically adds effects to your videos to give a more professional result without complicating yourself too much, Wondershare Video Editor is for you: it will apply excellent effects, curtains and transitions between the video clips. video by simply dragging them over them, thus personalizing each video, photo or audio you need.
Supported input formats:
– Video: AVI, DV, DIF, NUT, H261, H264, NSV, FLV, MKV, MKA, MP4, M4V, M4A, PSP, 3GP, MOV, MPG, MPEG, DAT, EVO, RM, RMVB, TS, TP, TRP, M2TS, WMV, ASF, DVR-MS.
– Audio: AAC, AC3, APE, AIF, AIFF, FLAC, APE, CUE, AU, AMR, OGG, WAV, DPE, MKA, M4V, M4A, MPA, MP2, MP3, RA, WMA.
– Imagen: JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, JPE, GIF, DIB, JFIF, TIF, TIFF.
Supported output formats:
– Vídeo y audio: WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, MKV, MP4 Video(AVC), MP4 Video(Xvid), MP4 Video(MC), ASF, M4V, Xvid, DV, MPEG-1 NTSC, MPEG-1 PAL, MPEG-1 SECAM, MPEG-2 NTSC, MPEG-2 PAL, MPEG-2 SECAM, DVD-Video NTSC, DVD-Video PAL, HTML5, DVD-Video SECAM, MP3, TS, TRP, AVI, MP4, MPG, WMV, MOV.
-DVD: disc, folder and ISO image.
-Otros: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPad, iPad 2, HTC, Galaxy S II, PSP, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, Zune, Zen, Archos.
Once Wondershare Video Editor is installed, you will only have to follow these steps:
1. Import or drag your multimedia files.
2. Edit your videos, photos and audio tracks with all the functions of WVE: crop, rotate, add subtitles, apply effects …
3. Add transition effects to your videos.
4. Save them in the format you need and share them!