Simple and clean user interface
Because the idea is to make you Controller ready for game, So that the UI can be picked up quickly. After the first launch, the tool will guide you through the installation process and provide you with a default configuration file, so you can start using it, or, if you choose, you can change the content according to your preferences.download DS4 controller for PC right now!
Configure file system
Using configuration files, you can more easily quickly switch various settings of the controller. You can set the controls for some games, or set the light bar to your favorite color. You can even slide two fingers along the touchpad to exchange configuration files without reopening the program.
Automatic configuration file
In addition to manually switching configuration files, you can also automatically switch the controller to other configuration files when starting certain programs. Download the 64-bit portable version of DS4 tools for PC now!
From control mapping to touchpad sensitivity, to marcos, to Rainbow lightbar, to motion control, to special operations triggered by multiple operations, and then to start a program with a configuration file, many settings can be made.
Function and focus
- Use X360-like input to use DS4 in more games and make a rumble
- Use the touchpad as a mouse or perform more operations
- Use Sixaxis motion for the same amount of action
- Control the light bar: turn it off, dynamically change according to battery power, etc.
- Map buttons and joysticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros
- Use configuration files to quickly switch between controller configurations
- Automatically switch configuration files when starting certain programs
- Operate to access the new set of controls
- How the reading stick and Sixaxis work
- Assign deadlines for analog joysticks, triggers and Sixaxis
- Get new updates automatically
note:need .NET Framework. It also requires the DS4 driver (downloaded and installed via DS4 Windows) and the Microsoft 360 driver (link within DS4Windows, installed on Windows 7 SP1 and later, or if you have used the 360 controller before).